Uganda's largest startup community
Startup Uganda connects startup entrepreneurs with the knowledge, support programs, mentors, and investors needed for success.
Working with 12 hubs across the country
Frequently asked questions
- Increasing sustainability and investments to and through Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Organisations
- Strengthening Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Organisations and the sector
- Engaging Government for an enabling entrepreneurship environment
- Representing diverse IESOs across Uganda working on impact and diversity
- Developing a culture and systems for collaboration among key players in the ecosystem
- Acting as the research and knowledge management engine for the startup ecosystem
- Be in operation as an organiazation supporting the needs of innovators and entrepreneurs in one way or another.
- Be registered as a legal entity. A certificate of incorporation will have to be presented to SU by the aspiring member.
- Being in operation for at least one year prior to your application. Have a physical and accessible workspace.
- Maintain a focus on at least one or more of the following; technology, innovation, Creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Be located in Uganda.